On this page, you will find a list of useful links that can help you with tax, economic, and finanical planning related.
Internal Revenue Service - Tax forms, publications, general guidance.
Fairmark.com - Tax information for investors.
General Financial News:
Independent Investment Education:
- Investopedia.com - Investment encyclopedia.
- Investinginbonds.com - Information on all types of bonds from the Bond Market Association.
- Morningstar.com– Stock, mutual fund, investing and personal finance information.
- MFEA.com– Comprehensive information about mutual fund investing.
- Crestmontresearch.com- Relevant historical statistics on stocks, bonds and hedge funds updated continuously.
- Fool.com– Educational investment and financial planning information.
- Investmenthelp.org-Independent information about investing.
- Bloomberg.com - In-depth market coverage relied on by the professionals.
Detailed Financial Research:
Economic Data & Statistics:
- Bureau of Labor Statistics - Current Employment Statistics
- United States Census Bureau - New Residential Building Permits
- United States Census Bureau - Manufacturers' Orders (Increases in orders by manufacturers tend to be predictive of increases in consumer spending, which is a signal that a recovery is beginning).
- Bureau of Economic Analysis - Gross Domestic Product (This is the broadest measure of the state of the economy).
- United States Census Bureau - Retial Sales (Tracks monthly sales of goods in the retail industry from small local stores to huge chain stores. Consumber spending accounts for more than 2/3 of the U.S. economic activity).
- Moody's Analytics
- International Monetary Fund
- Federal Reserve
Collegeboard.com– A wealth of information for students and parents about apply for college, savings vehicles, financial aid and scholarships.
Finaid.org– Financial aid, college scholarships, and student loan information.
Savingforcollege.com- A source for objective information about Section 529 college savings plans and other ways to save and pay for college.
- www.schoolgrantsblog.com - Assistance with school grants, loans, financial aids, scholarships and other educational needs.
- Ltcinsurance.com - Center for finding the best long term care. Provides info on pricing, service and quality.
- Hsafinder.com - HSA information, news, insurance quotes, savings solutions, custodial accounts and rates for individuals and companies.
- Quotesmith.com – Information and quotes on almost any type of insurance.
- Insure.com – Insurance quotes and consumer education.
- Mtpalermo.com – Basics of wills and estate planning
Other Financial Resources:
Financial Planning Organizations:
- Financial Planning Board of Standards, Inc. - Information regarding CFP® certificants.
Please note: Cory S. Craddock, CPA/PFS, CFP® is not responsible for the content of external websites. Following the links above implicitly constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of this agreement.
New Online Presence
Learn more about our consulting services and current changes in taxation law on our website.
Contact us with your questions or to schedule an appointment:
Or you may use our contact form.
13161 South Memorial
Bixby, OK 74008